Troubleshoot errors when uploading attachments to your job descriptions
If you’re getting an error when you upload an attachment, first check that:
- The file size is no larger than 5MB.
- There are are no single quote characters in the file name.
If after fixing these issues you’re still getting an error, it might be caused by the browser’s cache memory or an active browser extension. Follow the steps below to upload the attachment in an incognito or private window.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the 3-dot icon on the top right of the screen.
- Select New Incognito Window in the drop-down.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click the menu icon on the top right of the screen.
- Select New Private Window in the drop-down.
In the new window you’ve opened, try uploading your attachment again. If you’re still getting an error, contact us at email@example.com. Please include a screenshot of the entire screen and the file you’re trying to upload so we can help you resolve the issue.