Learn what fields are required to enable an assessment so it's ready for dispatch
Assessments need to be enabled to dispatch. Follow the steps below to enable an assessment.
- Expand Assessments in the main menu and click Manage Assessments.
- Expand a group in the index.
- Select a job and point to an assessment.
- Click the gear icon and select Edit.
- Select Enabled in the Status filter.
- Select Dispatch in the Availability setting and click Save.
If the Enabled status isn’t available, make sure you’ve associated the following content:
|Job||A job needs to be associated.||A job does not need to be associated.|
|Questions||Needs to include at least one question.||Needs to include at least one competency.|
|Scale||A scale needs to be selected for all rating scale questions.||A scale does not need to be assigned because snapshot assessments use the proficiency scale on the competency.|
All rating scale questions need to have a target.
|A mix of questions with and without targets is allowed. However, reports from the assessment will not include strengths or competencies for development if there are no targets.|