Job location: Choose a location for each job from a list of locations that you can customize.
- Increased speed in the Jobs module.
- Increased the width of the job search drop-down so it's easier to scan results.
- Added the ability to bulk publish content back into Libraries.
- Made UI updates to the table filters across CompetencyCore.
- Aligned fields and set a main-content width for all steps in Data Exports.
- Fixed the job summary so html tags don't display in PDF exports.
- Removed archived groups from the drop-down on the main Libraries page.
- Made row selection in Libraries and Jobs persist during a session.
- Fixed the drop-down when adding competencies to a job so it doesn't freeze.
- Fixed the "Enable disabled accounts" checkbox when setting user passwords.
- Centered confirmation messages horizontally in the browser window.
- Fixed a bug in Testing so pages and sections now appear when creating a test.