Job sentences: Add library items (e.g., full knowledge statements) directly to a job and let the AI decide which part of the sentence is a library item, and which is not.
Competency frequency: See how frequently each competency appears on job descriptions so you know which competencies are more important to your organization.
- Updated validation surveys to match the new job sentences UI.
- Added the ability to archive validation so the feedback from participants can be saved and the job can be unlocked for editing without being forced to publish the results.
- Added the ability to request sign-off when publishing validation.
- Allowed the reviewer and approver to create and edit items without library permissions.
- Renamed "Validation Surveys" to "Validations".
- Renamed some of the validation actions and statuses for clarity. E.g. "Setup" status is now "Survey" and "Published" is now "Completed".
- Adjusted the info messages:
- Contributors only see the info message in the Survey stage.
- The reviewer sees one message in the Survey stage, and a second in the Review stage.
- The approver only sees the info message in the Approval stage.
- Updated the styling of the "Edited" underline displayed to the reviewer and approver.
- Hid the Edit button on jobs if validation is in-progress since the job can't be edited.
- Fixed the "All" option in the My dispatches filter so draft assessments are included.
- Fixed the Job group filter when dispatching assessments.
- Fixed editing a career path so the previous target role is not auto-selected.
- Removed the old "Import Organization" button from the Manage Departments page.