Create a temporary collection of library items: Add items from across groups in a library to a smart group. Smart groups allow administrators to create a custom list of items without reorganizing their libraries. They can be used for all library types.
Manage regular and smart groups: Added a filter to switch between regular and smart groups on the Manage page. Create smart groups and add items to them from both the View and Manage pages.
Export smart groups: Implemented the functionality to export smart groups to Microsoft Word.
Control access: Added a permission to view/create smart groups and one to manage all smart groups.
Faster performance: Improved the load times when performing actions in the Libraries module.
- Added a quick link to the Manage page from the View page and vice versa.
- Create library groups from the View page so you don't have to navigate to the Manage page.
- Made the back arrow on the Manage page return you to your previous location.
- Added a link in the competency preview on the Manage page that opens the View page.
Feedback improvements: Improved the clarity of the confirmation message when cloning and added an alert to indicate that the library was successfully cloned.
- Made general styling updates for consistency.
- Included a count of the items in a library group beside its name on the Manage page.
- Added a disabled eye icon beside disabled items when Show Disabled is turned on.
- Renamed the Manage Library Content page to Library Content Management.
- Added options to individual groups and items on the Manage page to match the bulk actions.
- Placed newly created library items at the top instead of the bottom of the Manage page.
- Switched the text of Show Disabled to Hide Disabled once you've turned on this option.
- Hid the Enable action on the Manage page if the library items you've selected are enabled.
- Made the full library item text appear on hover if it's truncated in the Advanced Search.
Profile & Career Path
Move up in your organization: Added a filter when viewing job matches so you can filter out jobs in levels below your current role.
Maintain privacy: If you set or change the level of a private item, it will remain private.
- Added the number of vacant positions associated to a job.
- Added a warning message in Career Path when your current role is not associated to a level.
- Made the warning message that "items require validation to contribute to job matches" appear once. It will only reappear when you add a new item that requires validation instead of stacking messages for each non-validated item on your profile and dismissing them one by one.
- Increased the library type icon sizes on the Profile page.
- Removed the Find your career path button from the Career Path page.
- Clicking a job in the Job Matches widget will open the Job Description window.
- Made some UX improvements to the side panel in Career Path.
- Disabled the Validate buttons until a level is set so the workflow is clear.
- Added a loading icon and disabled the Create button once to avoid duplicates.
- Prevented an underlying page from refreshing if item creation has failed because of duplicates so it's clear that new items were not added.
- Top aligned the behavioural indicators and notions in competencies so they're easy to scan.
- Prevented disabled libraries from appearing on the Manage Libraries page if Show Disabled is turned off.
Profile & Career Path
- Removed the old Job Matches widget that was linked to Inventory so only the new one appears.
- Displayed your current level right away when you remove a pending request for a higher level on your profile so you don't need to refresh the page.
- Prevented setting the same level twice or changing a level if you've reached the highest level.
- Made the row height consistent in the Job Matches table.
- Competencies on the associated job (or your current role) are suggested as goals for a plan.
- Fixed the logo on Word exports so they automatically resize.
- Fixed bug where jobs and groups could not be properly deleted.