Learn how to manually associate a user's position to a job
Option 1. From a job description
- Navigate to Content > Jobs.
- Click a job title in the Jobs table.
- Click the Employees tab.
- Click the Add Employees button.
- Search or browse for the user’s name or position to associate to this job.
Note: Only users in a position appear. A position links a user to a job. Check out the Manage positions article to learn how to create positions for your users.
Option 2. From the user’s page
- Click the gear icon on the top right of your screen.
- Expand Organization in the Administration menu and click Users.
- Click the name of a user to open the User Details page.
- Click the Position tab.
- Click the Edit Position button.
- Click +Add on the right side of the Job section.
- Search or browse for a job to associate to this position.
Note: Only published jobs appear. If you’re not ready to publish, you can make the association to a draft job by following the steps above in Option 1.